Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Days of not working~

Hi! Im back!

Well this few weeks have been exciting. In terms of 'night war', 'outings' and gossips. Haha! Who say guys cannot gossip? We are also as talented in gossiping as the girls are ok. Haha!

Yesterday... Hmmm.... Went bugis to 'buy watch'. Well was wondering if i should get the 180 bucks seiko de... Hmmm... Readers if you're reading this pls do give suggestion. After 'watch shopping', went to sim lim sq to look for my DDR3 1066 2GB ram for laptop... The price ranges from 35 - 55 bucks! Same place same quality same service price differ by 20... Dotz... Anyway after that went dinner @ tsubo(something something). Then after that sent people home (Not really send them home... Only till the mrt there... She dont allow me follow...) then went home. Was predicting that i will fall sick today... Results? Next para!

Today... Went back to nyjc in the morning to accompany a certain someone for audition. Then her fren came along and spoiled everything... Lol jk! 3 of us walked to the choir room and guess who i saw... LL's fren! Apparently she does not know that i had a fight with LL cos she was like half saying hi to me... But that aside (not important)... Suppose to go moral support people de then end up go do volunteery work. Help the auditionees to warm up and all. Then stupid asaph bluff me into taking the audition again. Was half hoping that mr toh would put me in bass and half hoping that i would just stay in tenor. After audition i still in T1... Diao-ed asaph and left. Here comes the exciting part. I didn't know my stm was so bad that i actually forgot such an important thing. You may see it as something unimportant but to me everything concerning you is important. I cant believe i let myself forget such important things. But you would nv know how happy i was when you said you'll follow me go nex? Maybe i was thinking too much but yes i was delighted! Its quite sudden and im applying my logic to this... But somehow it just doesn't work... I wan to get close to you... Maybe just to start of, i should start knowing you better... And that's wat im gonna to do for the next 2-3 weeks... But if you just wan us to stay just as frens... Im fine but i ask for you slightest consideration... Anyway... After audition went nex mall collect pay. Then met yw jj and da sao for lunch. When i saw how close da sao and jj was, 1st thing that came into my mind was that if we were a quarter like them, I'll be over the moon (Ben would usually make some racist joke here)... After lunch went for choir... Then after choir met up again for dinner... This time i was very quiet. 2 reasons. I was jealous in a way cos i know cr was once in my shoe... And i was abit not feeling well so didn't want to talk too much... But after people like jj say i was very hostile then i forced myself to talk and joke with the rest of the jokers...

Anyway... If you're reading this... You should know who you are that im refering to...

Not feeling very well... Gonna sleep now...
Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment