Saturday, February 22, 2014

Memories...

Feels good to be back to blogging... Ever since the last blog, there are so many things that have happened... I will try to find time, and not excuses, to blog about them because i believe that it is part of the memories that are meant to kept...

Recently have been reading my (and hers) past post and realized that i need to be more observant with my surrounding. There are many things that are gone if you dont take time to cherish it at that moment. Fate have been playing games with me... But i guess i only have myself to blame for my own mistake...

Ever since that text, I've done alot of thinking and i really learnt 1 very important lesson: 1 mistake can really change one's entire future. If i didn't make that mistake then... I may not be how i am today. I will not be at this moment, typing this blog and reflecting about things that would not have happened...

I guess that's all for now... Will do a follow up... Hope you're fine (and still single...).

I'm uncertain about my future... But given the chance to turn back time, i will return to the time to undo that mistake and wait for you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment